98.1 The Bridge Supports: Kidsport Leadercast 2017
A host of speakers have been announced for a worldwide one-day leadership event, broadcast live from Atlanta to thousands of people.
Leadercast 2017 “Powered by Purpose” is scheduled for May 5 at 9 a.m. Hosted by KidSport, the event will be held locally at Lethbridge College.
Leadercast is a day of professional development and an opportunity to network with other local leaders during the event and virtually through the event app.
The speakers for this year’s event include:
– Daniel Pink: author and expert on behavioural science and motivation in the workplace. Pink is host and co-executive producer of the new TV series about human behaviour “Crowd Control,” that airs on the National Geographic Channel.
– Andy Stanley: leadership author, communicator and pastor, who founded the Atlanta-based North Point Ministries in 1995.
– Molly Fletcher: former top sports agent and author. Fletcher represented many top athletes and negotiated more than $500 million in contracts in professional sports.
– Suzy Welch: author, television commentator and business journalist.
– Dr. Henry Cloud: acclaimed leadership expert, clinical psychologist and best-selling author.
– Donald Miller: CEO of StoryBrand, which helps businesses market their brand identities and individuals live a better story.
– Tyler Perry: director, playwright, screenwriter, producer, actor, author and entrepreneur.
– Jess Ekstrom: CEO of Headbands of Hope. For every headband sold, a headband is given to a child with cancer. Ekstrom is also a speaker, author and writer for Entrepreneur and The Huffington Post.
– Jim McKelvey: co-founder of Square and founder of LaunchCode, which helps people learn programming and get a full-time job in under six months for free. McKelvey is also a master glass artist and author, and founded the Third Degree Glass Factory.
Tickets for Leadercast Lethbridge are $150 per person, with lunch provided. Registration starts at 8 a.m. with the simulcast beginning at 9 a.m. Seats are limited.
To purchase tickets, contact: Genny Hunter-Barr or Malcom Kano at 403-359-8200 or email@example.com.
For more information visit http://event.leadercast.com/location/Lethbridge.