Registration for 4H Summer Camps and Programs Now Open
Wednesday, May 1st
Summer Camps and Programs Registration is Now Open!
Join us for a summer to remember by registering for one of our many camping
programs throughout the province. Whether you it be an adventure at our gorgeous
Alberta 4-H Centre or a regional getaway your camping memories are only a
Early bird pricing is available for many camping programs until April 15. Registration
closes May 1.
How to Register for Camps, Programs, Shows and Competitions
1. Visit www.4h.ab.ca Click on the button on the home page Register Now!. (I have
included the button if you want to promote its use) OR Click on
2. Sign in using your 4-H Username and Password.
If your Password has slipped your mind, reset it by clicking on the Forgot
Your Password button. If you’ve forgotten your Username, contact 4-H
Alberta’s Registrar with the 4-H Branch, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
or by calling 780.422.4444.
4. Click on the Program Registration tab.
• Before you are able to register to any of the programs listed you need to
complete the following forms:
o Program Agreement
o Medication Permission
o Personal Health Record
• Once you have these forms completed they will reside under your Program
Registration tab and you can update them at any time during this club year.
These forms only have to be completed once a year but we encourage you
to ensure they are up to date.
5. Click on the event you want to register for.
6. Click on the Register Now button.
7. Proceed step by step through the registration process for that event.
8. Once you reach the registration summary page, register for additional events or
proceed to payment.
9. Check your Inbox for an email confirming that your registration has been received
and is awaiting approval.
More Information (98.1 The Bridge is not responsible for external websites)
The event runs from 12:00pm to 1:00pm on the following dates.
Select a date to add this event to your calendar app.